American author and activist on the subject of electromagnetic radiation and health Arthur Firstenberg warns that 5G “is a massive health experiment that could cause cancer and global catastrophe”
Firstenberg founded the independent campaign group the Cellular Phone Task Force and since 1996 he has been arguing in many published articles that wireless technology is hazardous.
Firstenberg's statements on the subject include:
- In his 1997 book Microwaving Our Planet: The Environmental Impact of the Wireless Revolution, he claimed: "The telecommunications industry has suppressed damaging evidence about its technology since at least 1927."
- During his interview with the Daily Star Online, he stated that we 20,000 satellites in the atmosphere and that The FCC has approved Elon Musk's project for 12,000 satellites. He starts launching mid this year (2019)
- “I am getting reports from various parts of the world that 5G antennas are being erected all over and people are already getting sick from what's there now and the insect population is getting affected.
- "This could become a global catastrophe. When the first satellites were launched in the late 1990s for mobile phones, on the day they were launched people sensitive to these things got very sick.
- "The mortality rate rose in the US by 5-10% too and there were reports that birds were not flying.
- "People who realised this the most were pigeon racers who released their birds who then didn't return.
- "And that was for only 77 satellites, so we are very frightened at the prospect of 20,000."
- "Despite widespread denial, the evidence that radio frequency (RF) radiation is harmful to life is already overwhelming. The accumulated clinical evidence of sick and injured human beings, experimental evidence of damage to DNA, cells and organ systems in a wide variety of plants and animals, and epidemiological evidence that the major diseases of modern civilisation—cancer, heart disease and diabetes—are in large part caused by electromagnetic pollution, forms a literature base of well over 10,000 peer-reviewed studies."
With the understanding that wireless networks are harmful to humans he considers the development of the next generation constitutes an experiment on humanity and the environment and is a crime under international law– as stated in his latest petition.
The petition adds: "5G will massively increase exposure to radio frequency (RF) radiation on top of the 2G, 3G and 4G networks for telecommunications already in place.”
People are Worried about 5G
It seems that the introduction of 5G is waking people up to the dangers of wireless radiation to the point that it is reaching the pages of mainstream news sites such as the Daily Star in the U.S - as shown by this interview.
We have been making our devices stronger to help mitigate this threat but our position is that THIS NEEDS TO BE STOPPED. There have been some promising results with legal challenges and petitions in some locations around the globe but it is time for us to start working together and standing up collectively against this criminal act against humanity.