How to Prevent and Stop Night Terrors
There is a staggering incidence of 15% with night terrors in children and they are not to be confused with nightmares. Very little is known about them and the best that the doctor can do is advise that most children grow out of them.
We have a unique solution with a 99% success rate for how to prevent and stop night terrors. We don’t even want you to go on trust because we have a 30 day money back guarantee. Wouldn’t it be crazy to allow your little one, or yourself, continue to suffer when we offer a no risk, easy, affordable solution? It’s so simple - put beside the bed either the p.e.bal or Negater Shell will stop night terrors.
We have a solution for how to prevent and stop night terrors in children and adults – guaranteed.
What are the causes in children and adults?
There are many theories:
• Increased brain activity.
• Glitches in sleep patterns.
• Some researchers believe it is that a chemical trigger causes the brain to 'misfire'. These misfires can be caused by many factors such as stress and various other medical ailments.
• Physical attack by malignant, nonphysical entities.
Any or all could be true.
What are the symptoms?
• A sudden awakening from sleep fearful or terrified often screaming, sweating and confused.
• This is usually accompanied with a very rapid heart rate and an inability to explain what happened.
• Night terrors in children and adults occur usually from one hour after falling asleep.
• Often the eyes are wide open although in a deep sleep.
• They may try to get out of bed/cot and often sleep walk.
• Usually the person has no recall of any bad dreams or nightmares, but may have a vague sense of frightening images.
• Many people see spiders, snakes, tigers or even people in the room.
• They are unable to be fully awakened and are difficult to comfort. They often have no memory of the event on awakening.
The main points about how to stop and prevent night terrors are:
• Night terrors in children occur usually from 3 to 12 years old, but can occur at any age
• It does tend to run in the family
• Usually occurs 15 minutes to 1 hour after going to sleep
• The child or person doesn't wake
• They are unable to be comforted
• Will not respond to anyone
• Can last between 10 and 20 minutes
• Doesn't usually remember the night time incidence
• Increased occurrences during times of stress or over-active daytime activity
• There is an 18% incidence of sleep walking and some children manage to actually leave their homes
• Very important to protect the child from injury.
I received the pyramid about 6 days ago (approximately). The first night, I had 1 night terror (I was having between 4 and 5 on average for years!) After the first night I haven't had any at all.
It's funny, we were sleeping and the my parents central heating system was making a strange sounds. Usually these types of noises would make me jump out of bed with hallucinations (small sounds seemed to effect me). However, it's my wife who woke up and said ...Jason... what's the noise (she wasn't having a night terror, just concerned). I was in such a deep sleep that she had to ask me a few times. I told her it was nothing and to go back to sleep. We spoke about it the next day. I've been having very deep, clear dreams without night terrors (even if some of the dreams are negative, they're just regular dreams).
Jason R, Israel.
Julie. S, Palmerston North, N.Z
We want you to rest assured that these devices are genuine, are high-quality, and work. To that end, we offer a money-back guarantee on all of our products. If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, we will refund your money (excluding any postage costs) providing you return the product within 30 days. It must be returned in its original condition, with all its packaging, and with proof of purchase.